Cyber security is the practice of defending computers, servers, mobile devices, electronic systems, networks, and data from malicious attacks. It's also known as information technology security or electronic information security. The term applies in a variety of contexts, from business to mobile computing, and can be divided into a few common categories.
- Network security is the practice of securing a computer network from intruders, whether targeted attackers or opportunistic malware.
- Application security focuses on keeping software and devices free of threats.
- Information security protects the integrity and privacy of data, both in storage and in transit.
- Operational security includes the processes and decisions for handling and protecting data assets.
- Disaster recovery and business continuity define how an organization responds to a cyber-security incident or any other event that causes the loss of operations or data.
- End-user education addresses the most unpredictable cyber-security factor: people. Teaching users to delete suspicious email attachments, not plug in unidentified USB drives, and various other important lessons is vital for the security of any organization.
A complete range of services are available to assist organisations in their cyber security objectives:
- Cyber Security management for data.
- Advanced Endpoint Security for SMBs.
- Corporate Cyber Security Services including server security management.
- Cyber Security Awareness Training for Employees.
- Blockchain security, including training and education.
- Contact us to get started with a cyber security solution that works for your organisation.